Experience Island Life
Want to REALLY get a taste for living on the island? Come stay for a month or longer!
For guests that really want to dive into the local culture and lifestyle by staying for 30 days or longer, we offer an attractive Monthly/Month to Month rate that can be rare to find on the island! Rates are loaded onto the site, so just enter your 29+ night stay dates to check on rates and availability.
Rates are calculated based on the number of nights you want to stay, so no need to adjust your travel to start at the beginning, middle or end of a month! For those staying longer than a month, payment for the stay can be collected in increments rather than all up front. No 6 or 12 month contract required!
For those that are still working during their time in Belize, we offer high speed Wifi that is capable of handling online video meetings and is dependable as possible on an island in the Caribbean. HDMI connectors are also provided for your Amazon Firestick, Google Chromecast, Apple TV or other TV entertainment streaming devices.
It is recommend that you look for monthly accommodations well in advance of your stay – especially if you’ll be traveling from December-April.
Monthly rate INCLUDES:
– ALL UTILITIES, including A/C! Electricity (usage of up to $125.00 usd per month of stay – easy to stay under if you turn off the AC when you leave the unit), water, trash, High Speed Internet, gas for cookstove, all furnishings and linens in the unit.
-Additional small appliances like pressure cooker or slow cooker are available to borrow upon request
– Linens include: 1 set of king sheets, 1 set of standard pillowcases and protectors on all pillows, 1 blanket, 1 mattress pad, 2 beach towels, 1 Rag towel, 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths, 1 shower curtain, 1 makeup removal cloth, 1 bath mat, 1 dish towel, 1 dish rag
*** Please Note: Washed and sanitized Linens are provided in the rooms, however they are not pristine or free of blemishes – I do this so that if these items are further blemished (but still able to be used for future long term stays), that there’s no need for replacement costs.
– Free Community Laundry Facilities (soap not included), and cleaning tote on site
– Community space with gas grill, table/hammocks
– Fully walled and locked gated property in a safe and quiet residential neighborhood
This rate also includes full access/invitation to the BTDV activity calendar and community group chat! One of the things that makes staying at my property unique is the increased opportunity to visit and get to know the other guests (nightly and monthly) on property!
Each month a community calendar with group activities for our guests is updated with fun things for us all to do together throughout the month! Boat Days, Secret Beach days, trivia nights, game nights, potluck dinners, etc! All activities are free, BYO, and/or low cost to ensure that everyone that wants to do these activities can join in the fun! Transportation is arranged for group activities for those that have chosen to not rent a golf cart
Monthly golf cart can be added for $450usd/month, cash price, does not include gas.
– Housekeeping and linen washing (Housekeeping can be requested and done for a fee of $30USD, paid laundry services are available close by if you prefer)
– Electricity usage over $125usd per 30 nights of stay dates
– 5 Gallon Jugs of Bottled water (first filled jug is in the unit upon check in, a fresh jug can be requested to be delivered to your unit for $5usd each or you can replenish yourself; but there must be at least an empty jug in the unit upon check out)
– Refills of TP/Paper towels/Dish soap/hand soap/Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash/Salt/Pepper (all are provided to get you started at the beginning of your stay, but are not replenished)
– Cable is not included, but TV’s are set to accept streaming sticks such as Amazon Firesticks/Roku, etc – PLEASE BRING ONE IF YOU WATCH TV.
Hurricane St, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye 11111, Belize P: +(501)628-7554 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2021 Belize Tropical Dream Villas. All Rights Reserved
We take great pride in what we do and are proud to display our industry accomplishments!